JioMeet for PC: Hello guys, here you can see one of the latest 2020 video conferencing app for Android, iOS, and Windows Platform that is JioMeet Android App. The app JioMeet that can be used to make a high-quality audio and video conference with our friends and lovable one from anywhere. In the present era, people are suffering from COVID-19 and the Indian government also announced to put lockdown from each state. So we don’t have a chance to come outside and meet our friends. For that, here I came with an app which is JioMeet, that can let you make an HD video call with your friends and officers from any side of the world through your smartphone device. Here is an alternative to JioMeet for PC of Google Meet for PC.
By using JioMeet App, let able to discuss your office work with your officers via meeting. It is very easy as well as a user-friendly app. With the app, you could be meeting with up to 100 participants once at a time and make share your office works live via video calls. Currently, there are a number of similar communication apps out there such as Microsoft Team, TeamLink- Video Conference, Zoom Cloud Meetings, Housparty, and much more. But compared to those video conferencing app, the JioMeet has some best and unique features. In the below section I have provided the features of JioMeet for PC. So stay with us and read the article till the end.
Till now, if you are the Android users you can get this app from Google Play Store. And an iOS device, you will have to download this app from the App Store. It is available completely free in both stores. But one thing here I will tell, the JioMeet for PC version is not available officially. Because the developers had not launched the JioMeet for desktop version yet. But using some working Android emulator on your PC you might be getting this app easily on your desktop platform. Before that, below some of the features of the JioMeet App for PC. You May Also Check: Talkatone for PC.
Some of the Features of JioMeet- Video Conferencing App for PC, Windows
Before starting the installation of JioMeet for PC Windows 7/8/10 & Mac, you should know some of the amazing features of the JioMeet App that you are going to experience during using this app on your device. So let’s go to the below info and know.
- It is a completely free video conference app that helps you to make a video call with your friends and lovable one via an HD quality.
- It is a user-friendly app that makes people can be easily interfaced with any device.
- Create instant meetings and start inviting friends.
- It offers unlimited meetings per day.
- You would have to meet with up to 100 participants once at a time and discuss your office work live via video conference.
- However, you can make create a new group and start calling/chatting on a single click.
- It supports multi-device login up to 5 devices.
- It is free to use on various platforms like Android, iOS, Windows, Tablet, and Mac.
- It is free to download and install the app.
How to Download JioMeet for PC Windows 7/8/8.1/10 Laptop & Mac OS?
Fortunately, JioMeet is an android application, so directly we cannot download JioMeet for your PC on Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 & Mac devices. In order to install it on your Windows, you should need a software which is called Android Emulator. There are a hundred of free emulators available on the internet. But I will mostly recommend you one of the best and high-performance software that BlueStacks App Player. BlueStacks App Player can easily run any android apps on our Windows 7, 8, 10 platforms with no charge. So in this blog post, I will have selected BlueStacks App Player to install this conferencing app on our desktop device. If you follow the given steps carefully, then you will not get any error in installing the app on your Windows Mac. So go through the below steps carefully and install JioMeet for PC Laptop successfully.
- The first thing you have to do is, download the latest version of BlueStacks App Player on your PC from some official download link. Here.
- After installing it on your Windows 7, 8, 10.
- Once successfully installed the BlueStacks on the PC, simply launch it and make sure to register with your Gmail account.
- Next, got to my apps and search “JioMeet App” within the BlueStacks and then hit enter.
- After that, it will be redirecting to the google play store.
- On there, you can select the proper one that you have downloaded and hit the install button.
- That’s it. It will take a few minutes to installing the app on your PC.
- Once installed on the app, let open it and enjoy playing it on your Laptop.
Finally, this is the easiest method to install and use JioMeet for PC on Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Mac using an Android emulator. I hope guys, you have successfully installed the app on your Windows PC through this article. If you have any doubts regarding the above-given procedure then via a comment in the below section. I hope you like this article, please do share it with your friends and social media sites. For more apps like JioMeet for PC, keep visiting daily http://alltechdownloads.com website.