NVSIP for PC: NVSIP is a free android app which allows you to monetize your home for video surveillance. This application access to live footage from the CCTV Cams with the help of an internet connection. With the app, lets you keep your home secure from surveillance. You can easily set up the webcams on your home and watch the live update from anywhere and anytime on your device without you there. In this article, I am going to show you how to download NVSIP for PC & NVSIP for Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, XP laptop devices. Here you can see another popular video surveillance app is gDMSS Lite for PC.
The best thing about the app is it available for free, you no need to get any register into the app. Once installed the app, you can straightly view the live feeding of your home or office updates on your Android device. All you need is an internet connection to use this NVSIP app. Moreover, this app gives alarm notifications which means keep ready to escape from that place. Because something is happening on there. Furthermore, it takes a screenshot of the picture and forwards it to anyone as well. Apart from that, below know the features of NVSIP for PC. Here is the alternative of NVSIP for PC is YCC365 for PC.
Know the Features of NVSIP for PC, Laptop Free Download
The silent features of NVSIP for PC
- This application is completely available for free.
- NO need to log in or register into the app.
- Watch live feeding 4 recording videos once at a time.
- It supports P2P control.
- Additionally, it gives alarm notification.
- You can save videos and watch them later whenever you want.
- You can take a screenshot of the picture and forward it to anyone.
- Every live feeding video stream on your device in high-quality.
- It is user-friendly and easy to navigate.
- It is free to download and install.
This application can be used to smartphones, iOS, Windows Phone, Tablet, and other Android devices also. But in this tutorial, we are providing the complete step by step procedure to how to run this app on Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP.
How to Download NVSIP for PC Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP Laptop & Mac OS?
Officially, the NVSIP App is developed for the Android device, not developed for the Windows platform. So we cannot download NVSIP for PC & NVSIP for Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, XP, Vista laptop devices. So, you can install this application on your Windows PC with the help of Android Emulators only. Emulators are the software, those allow us to download any Android applications on your Windows laptop for free. There are many android emulators are available to download this application on your PC. But one of the most popular and sufficient emulator is the BlueStacks App Player. So, in this guide, I am going to install the BlueStacks emulator to download this application on Windows 10, 8, 8.1, XP, Vista.
- First of all, Download the latest and updated version of BlueStacks App Player. www. BlueStacks.com
- Now install it on your PC.
- Once installed the BlueStacks simply register with your Gmail account.
- Now go to my apps in the BlueStacks home page and write your keyword “NVSIP App” in the search tab icon and then hit enter.
- On your ahead it shows a number of similar apps, then select the 1ST one and hit the install button.
- That’s it. This will install the NVSIP on your computer. Once installed the app you can go Bluestacks ahead and enjoy playing it on your Windows PC
Conclusion: Download NVSIP for PC/Laptop on Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Mac
Overall. This is the full procedure about how to download and install NVSIP for PC/Laptop on Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP & Mac Computer. I hope guys you have successfully downloaded this application on your Windows PC without any difficulties. If you have faced any trouble while installing this app then via a comment in the below section. As soon as possible give a reply to your comment. Thanks for reading this post. Have a nice day.
For more NVSIP for PC updates, keep visiting daily https://alltechdownloads.com blog.